Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Your vehicle is an integral part of your daily life and represents a significant investment that must be financially protected. Even if you take steps to stay safe behind the wheel and conduct appropriate maintenance on your car or truck, the most diligent drivers may be unable to avoid certain incidents. With this in mind, auto insurance is an essential investment.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Your auto insurance policy details may vary depending on your needs, preferences and budget. In many cases, the following features may be important:
- Bodily injury liability coverage can help pay for the medical expenses and financial losses of other parties you harm while behind the wheel.
- Property damage liability coverage may provide financial assistance to third parties whose vehicles or structures you damage in an accident.
- Medical payments coverage, also known as MedPay, can render financial aid for the health care costs of you and your passengers following an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, functions similarly to MedPay while helping pay for other financial losses, such as reduced income.
- Collision coverage may help pay for repairs to your vehicle after a collision.
- Comprehensive coverage may help you recoup losses for noncollision incidents, such as theft, vandalism, fires and some weather-related incidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help compensate you for losses if the at-fault party lacks adequate insurance.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Your exact auto insurance needs may vary depending on various circumstances. Most states require certain minimum levels of coverage, including for bodily injury and property damage liability. In addition, if you’ve purchased your vehicle with the help of a loan, your lender may have additional mandates for coverage. A qualified insurance professional, such as those at Insurance Discounters of Texas, can help you identify and address your unique coverage needs.
How Far Back Do Auto Insurance Companies Look?
When analyzing your driving record for violations, accidents and other incidents, insurance companies generally check as far back as three to five years. This amount of time may vary depending on your location and other details of the incident in question.
How Long Is Car Insurance Good For?
In most cases, auto insurance policies last for a period of either six or 12 months. Afterward, your insurance company may allow you to renew your coverage for another term, although your premiums may change.
Get the Right Coverage
The knowledgeable team at Insurance Discounters of Texas has served motorists, families and businesses since 1995 and are well-equipped to help you assess and address your auto coverage needs. Contact us today to get started.